KBC El Gouna – Welcome to the world of Kitesurfing
KBC El gouna was established in 2005, making it the oldest kitesurfing stations in El Gouna and one of the largest, best equipped kite centres worldwide. The Red Sea, offers the ideal environment for learning to kitesurf: warm temperatures, a constant wind year-round and a huge shallow area.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced kitesurfer: KBC El Gouna, with its sunshine, clear blue waters and constant wind, offers you the best conditions for an unforgettable holiday and fast improvements. Our two large and shallow lagoons are more than two square kilometer in size and are the biggest in the Red Sea. Our professional English and German speaking VDWS-instructors accompany you safely and our beach staff is at your service all day long.
Words from the founder: “To me, kitesurfing has always meant freedom, adrenalin, holidays, a good mood and lots of nice and interesting people” – Thomas Beckmann.For more information about rental prices and other services: Check KBC Price List
Fun day out for all! – Next to perfect kitesurfing conditions, KBC El Gouna also offers a wide range of activities, which are fun for both kitesurfers and non-kiters on windless days such as:
- Heated swimming pool
- Yoga studio offering a variety of yoga classes
- Three large sundecks with sun-beds and a shaded chill out area with bean bags
- Games room with kicker, billiard and table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Free snorkeling at the KBC reef (mask, snorkel and fins are available for free in the rental)
- Camel riding
- Kids Playground and Play house
- Babysitter Service
- Kitesurf day-trips to Tawila
- One week KBC Kite Cruises on the Red Sea to the best kitesurf spots
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business. El Gouna Directory team will follow up with you to verify your information before approving your business claiming.